Perfect for the birthday party of a stationery fetishist, or someone who really likes taking standardised tests.
Occasions we imagine would be just perfect for making and scoffing these easy-peasy Pocky ‘pencils’ from Handmade Charlotte:
1. Back to school or back to uni commiseration drinks.
2. A live nude sketch class, just to break the ice. (With Japanese snacks.)
3. To celebrate a new classroom pencil sharpener.
4. The birthday party of a stationery fetishist.
5. A particularly furious bout of Pictionary.
6. Crossword Club. Or Sudoku Club, if you’re that way inclined.
7. As a birthday present for someone who really likes taking standardised tests.
8. A passive-aggressive gift for that person in your office who nibbles all the pens and pencils.