frankie Account Manager – Victoria
Are you looking for a satisfying media sales role where you will be immersed in the brand, working alongside the editorial and marketing teams? If you are a creative and strategic sales professional with a strong affinity with the frankie brand, this could be your dream job.
We are on the hunt for an experienced account manager to join our small, energetic, results-driven sales team. As Victorian Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for achieving revenue targets by working in partnership with our Victorian-based clients and agencies. You’ll facilitate clever campaigns for them across our platforms in print and digital, making the most of traditional advertising and thoughtfully delivered multi-platform native content.
Ideally, you will have:
• Prior print and digital media sales experience working with agencies and direct clients (3+ years)
• A proven track record of success
• An ability to conceptualise and present media solutions that are on brief, on time and on the money
• Exceptional account and relationship management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Be a respectful, collaborative team player
This is a full-time position based in our South Melbourne office where you will be surrounded by friendly faces and pot plants. We can offer a lovely, collaborative work environment with a happy team.
To apply, please:
1. Download and complete the application form, found here.
2. Attach it with your CV and email to email@example.com Please put ‘frankie Account Manager’ in the subject line.
Applications close Monday October 22, though we will be contacting you before then if your application is a knockout.
Only permanent Australian residents will be considered for the role.
Updates on the recruitment process will be posted over here when they become available.