frankie christmas wishlist – casey schuurman
Our designer is here to help during this final week of gift-buying mayhem.
Let's give it up for frankie's designer and resident lettering pro Casey Schuurman! To help you out during this final week of gift-buying mayhem, Casey has rustled up a list of eye-pleasing knick-knacks, perfect for people who like homewares and all things burnt orange. Peep all the details below.
Clockwise from top-left:
1. I've been dreaming of adding a colourful stained-glass scene to my home office to catch the summer light juuust right. The colours on this Cellar Door Trades scene are so dreamy.
2. After the year we've all had, this friendly flag is just what I need to ring in the new year. (Psst! There are more flags from Society of Friends over here).
3. I have a soft spot for anything bee-related and these socks, while perhaps not so practical, would be like wearing art on my feet!
7. I have a mighty enamel pin collection that weighs down my denim jacket so much, I hardly wear it. This pin-keeper banner solves my problem – plus, I get to display my prized collection on the wall.
8. I'm in desperate need of a new summer dress, and this terracotta beauty from Oddish fits the bill. So flowy and spin-worthy.
9. These marbled clutches from Lilian Farag excite my inner messy artist self so much. Each piece is a one-off, so I'm always checking back to find the perfect swirl of colours to finally call my own.