frankie christmas wishlist – anjana jain
Need some last-minute gift ideas? Our senior designer is here to help.
Hello there, frankie friends. We don’t mean to alarm you, but there are only 12 days to go before we’re all stuffing our faces and unstuffing our stockings. If you’re still a Chrissie gift or two short, then have a gander at our senior designer Anjana’s wishlist below.
Clockwise from top-left:
1. These Georgia Perry bags were recently introduced into my life and I haven’t stopped loving them since. I NEED this cute and practical bag for all my shopping trips.
2. Does my pup deserve a new bed? Probably not because the little demon loves destroying everything. But he’d look so cute lounging (calmly) on this checkered cushy goodness.
3. Just look at these snazzy Szade sunnies. I love them. I want them.
4. Never met a Kloke item I didn’t love. This dreamy bold patterned shirt is the perfect summer piece.
5. Wow. I want almost everything from artist Luke John Matthew Arnold. If you haven’t already stumbled upon his cheeky artworks in your Instagram feed, I recommend that you become familiar with them because they’re so fun (and relatable).
6. Honestly, is there anything comfier and more stylish than sandals?! Maybe, but these chic sage sweeties are what my sweaty feet need this summer.
7. My holiday plans consist of a LOT of relaxing. There’s no better way to do so than by wearing one of these pretty hats while pretending to sun bake.
8. I’m a hoarder when it comes to bed linen and there are so many reasons to love these double-sided hunnies. For starters: the fun pattern, complementary colour palette and super-soft fabric!