frankie christmas wishlist – anjana jain
Our senior designer knows what's what when it comes to unearthing statement homewares.
It goes without saying that our senior designer has a knack for finding eye-pleasing stuff. If you're looking to impress a special someone, pay close attention to Anj's wishlist below – it's chock-full of impressive, arty homewares and one-of-a-kind gifts.
Clockwise from top-left:
1. These oh-so luxurious eye masks are totally swoon-worthy, with plush textures and rich colours. Damn! I like them a lot!
2. This fun print by Liv Lee is brimming with boldness and creativity, and will never fail to brighten my room.
3. I'm super-excited for this collab between Polly fern and Becca Jewellery. How pretty are these hand-painted Pretty Women earrings?
4. I’ve been obsessed with lamps recently, and even more so if they're made by Neighbourhood Studio. I would gladly add these handcrafted, sculptural pieces to every corner of my living space.
5. I don’t know why, but I could have a jillion throws and it still wouldn't be enough. I'm longing for this floral Kip and Co number.
6. Softedge Studio makes out-of-this-world ceramics. All those modern shapes and curves… I'd take them all if I could.
7. Morgana Celeste’s vibrant art is one-of-a-kind. Each piece is uniquely composed, and would be such a treasure to own. Hopefully Santa will fly down the chimney with one of these beauties this year.
8. Ho, ho, ho! This dress is so dreamy and light and everything I'd hope a summer dress to be!
9. How cool are these James Ay sunnies? Here’s hoping Santa is extra generous this year.