My best friend and I always meet up over a cup of tea. We've solved all sorts of problems with a cuppa in hand (and a cake or course), and so I thought a customised set of teabags would make a perfect gift for her birthday.
You can create a teabag with your very own special blend of leaves and then make sweet little dippers to top them off.
Let's get started with materials:
Clay tools (knife and hole poker - you can use a blunt knife and a toothpick)
Heart cutter (or any other shape you like!)
1. Cut your filter open and cut a rectangle shape from it. Then fold in your edges to the middle and fold in half.
2. Fill your little sachet with tea leaves. Fold over the top edges into the middle and staple the string at the top.
3. Roll your clay out to about 6mm thick. Cut your heart shape out.
4. Poke a hole through the corner for the string to go through. Cook in the oven following the instructions on you polymer clay packet.
5. Take the dippers from the oven and when cool, tie the string through the little hole. You now have a custom made tea bag! Pop them into a gift box for giving.
Or just use next time your friends come around for a cup of tea.