frankie christmas wishlist – jess hope
When our marketing manager Jess Hope isn't busy being a mum to the happiest dog in the world, she rather enjoys picking out kooky homewares.
Jess is our ace marketing manager and mum to the happiest dog in the world (click here for proof). When she's not busy dressing Vinnie up and attempting to break the world record for the most dogs dressed as Santa, she rather enjoys bookmarking kooky homewares. Browse through her sparkly curation below.
Clockwise from left to right:
1. This silk scarf from Kingston Jewellery is so vibrant, soft and oh-so-necessary to the laid-back, headscarf-sporting character I hope to become in 2020.
2. I didn’t anticipate being the sort of person who appreciated the suave and sophisticated scent of tobacco and burnt hay, but here I am, pining after this candle by Hunter.
3. Just when you think you have enough cushions, you inevitably discover House of Hackney’s signature Dinosauria print. Before you know it, you’ve ordered a new armchair to accompany it and dubbed them too precious for any house guest to ever touch.
4. As a Brit, heading to the beach on Christmas Day is still a novel adventure, but I'm quickly learning that keeping a cute towel (like this one from Castle and Things) within arm’s reach is essential during this time of year.
5. A cute bath mat goes a long way to sprucing up a rented property, or at least that’s my excuse for buying yet more pink home accessories like this Mosey Me number.
6. I’ve spent many a Saturday swooning over this limited edition Koala Vase by Bendigo Pottery from Douglas & Hope. And while it’s safe to say I’ve dropped a fair few hints about receiving this extra-special planter in my own stocking, any excuse to swing by the shop in the meantime is OK by me.
7. Afternoon naps aside, wearing a new dress on Christmas Day is my favourite holiday tradition and Closet Mod’s ‘60s frock is one I’ll wear again and again.
8. Puzzles are the perfect pressie for your mate who hasn’t taken a day off all year. Even if you don’t realise you’re a puzzle person yet, each Okay Lady design is well worthy of framing once you’re finished.
9. What is Christmas if not an excuse to wear the most audacious festive earrings you can find? Snafu Design have a collection full of glitter, sparkles and neon designs, ideal for injecting joy into any outfit.
10. As a late 20-something with an Instagram account for my dog, this plush toy from Pablo offers a vital photo opp during holiday downtime.