Slow Living Sales Manager
Hands up if you are a talented advertising sales professional ready to step up to a sales manager role on a growing publication. If you also have a keen interest in healthy and sustainable living, this could be the dream job for you!
Slow Living magazine is a quarterly lifestyle publication that promotes an unhurried ethos and embraces a culture of slowing down to enjoy the good things in life. It has found a new home at Australia’s award-winning niche publisher, frankie press, so we’re on the hunt for an energetic sales whiz to join the team.
You will be responsible for generating 100% of Slow Living’s national advertising revenue across print and digital so a proven ability to deliver on sales targets goes without saying. You’ll be working closely with frankie press’ Group Advertising Manager who will guide and mentor you in your new role.
Ideally, you will have:
• Prior print and online media sales experience working with agencies and direct
clients (3+ years)
• An ability to conceptualise and present media solutions that are on brief, on time
and on the money!
• Exceptional account and relationship management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• An understanding of flatplan management
• Be a team player as you’ll be working closely with the editorial and marketing teams
This is a full-time position based in South Melbourne (with regular hours being M-F, 9-5). We can offer a lovely, collaborative, super-supportive work environment amidst a small-but-happy team based literally metres away from some of Melbourne’s best coffee spots. Oh, and an attractive salary for the right person, too.
To apply, please:
1. Download and complete the application form, found here.
Applications close Friday, April 29.