National Advertising Manager – frankie magazine
Multi-award winning frankie magazine is on the hunt for an experienced, talented and creative media sales professional to drive revenue growth.
We want someone who is a pleasure to work with and can build amazing rapport with the team, our clients and key marketing partners.
You’ll lead a small, enthusiastic sales team to achieve targets by mentoring and guiding them to excel. They’ll be inspired by your sales achievements as your territory contributes the highest share of revenue across print and digital. The majority of your clients are Sydney-based so some travel is required.
An affinity with the frankie brand will help you develop and implement sales strategies that deliver results.
A solid understanding of our other frankie press brands –Smith Journal and Slow Living - is definitely an advantage as you’ll be collaborating with their sales managers to create group proposals that meet client objectives.
To be considered for this exceptional role, you’ll need:
• Prior print and digital media sales experience working with agencies and direct clients (6+ years)
• A strategic mindset
• An ability to conceptualise and present media solutions that are on brief,
on time and on the money!
• Exceptional account and relationship management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Team management skills
• Experience in budget setting and revenue management
• Hands-on experience with flatplan management
• Be a team player as you’ll be working closely with the editorial and marketing teams
• Ideally, you’ll have a strong network of Sydney-based client and agency contacts
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a collaborative and super-supportive team on a much-loved brand. This is a full-time position based in our South Melbourne office where you'll be surrounded by friendly faces, pot plants and a fair amount of coffee. Oh, and an attractive salary for the right person, too.
To apply, please:
1. Download and complete the application form, found here link to application form.
2. Attach it with your CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put ‘National Ad Manager’ in the subject line.
Applications close Sunday, 20th November with an ideal start date of mid-December 2016.
Enquiries in strictest confidence can be directed to:
Claire Piras, Group Advertising Manager - email@example.com