Remember the joys of school camp? Wholesome group activities? Staying up all night and gasbagging under the covers? We’ve teamed up with our good mates at Home-Work to give you all that and more. It’s call Art Camp, and it’s a jam-packed weekend away filled with top-notch classes, crafting, eating and chinwagging with likeminded peeps.
Curious to hear more? Here’s a little taste of what you can expect:
- A lesson on Shibori indigo dyeing with Home-Work
- Screenprinting 101 with Home-Work
- Collage classes with Beci Orpin
- A session on digital drawing with Alice Oehr
- A lowdown on phone photography with Kate Berry
- A Q&A with the sisters behind Kip&Co
- A big ol’ trivia night with frankie
Beci Orpin and one of her collage works
When you’re not learning new skills, there’ll be scrumptious food from Sweet & Savage, a spot of yoga with Dunefolk and a chance to meet the frankie team. Did we mention it’s all happening in Queenscliff, right by the beach? Campfire sing-alongs and midnight stargazing, here we come!
Thankfully, you don’t have to convince your parents to head along to this one. Art Camp is happening from October 18-20. For more info on the workshops and accommodation, and to nab your ticket, pop by the Home-Work page.
Kate Berry and a shot from her photo project OK Motels