frankie x G Adventures competition terms and conditions
nextmedia terms and conditions
How to enter:
Competition is open to Australian residents only. Starts 00:01 AEST 5 August, 2019 and ends 23:59 AEST 31 October, 2019. This is a game of skill and entrants must answer this question in 25 words or less: “Tell us about your dream travel destination, and why you're so keen to go.” The most creative answers will win. One winner will receive one $5000 travel voucher from G Adventures. Total prize pool value approximately $5000. Entries will be judged on 1 November, 2019 at nextmedia, 205 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All entries will be included to receive newsletters and special offers from nextmedia and on behalf of its valued partners. You may unsubscribe from this free service at anytime. Winners will be announced in the ‘Winners’ section of the frankie website 1 November 2019, and prizes will be sent to the postal address provided on the entry form or contacted via email about collection.
G Adventures competition terms and conditions
- Winner is entitled a $5000 travel voucher for two for a guaranteed departure of select small-group tour departing by Friday 31 July 2020 provided that a minimum of four paying passengers are confirmed on such departure.
- Winner must book by 31 December 2019.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older in order to claim the prize.
- Companion must be on the same departure as Grand prize winner.
- Bookings must be made by calling G Adventures, or as otherwise indicated by G Adventures.
- Any amount payable towards the booking to which voucher is being applied that is over and above the value of the voucher shall be paid by the voucher holder in a payment form generally accepted by G Adventures (i.e credit card) Voucher is valid for G Adventures tour product only, has no cash value and no amount of the voucher will be refunded to the voucher holder if the entire voucher amount is not used.
- Prize does not apply to National Geographic Journeys with G Adventures, National Geographic Family Journeys with G Adventures, Private Groups, TailorMade, Expedition, SPIT (The Inca Trail), AFMS (Maldives Dhoni Cruise), Cuba Land trips and Independent tours.
- Prize applies to the listed itinerary only and excludes international airfare (not listed in the itinerary), optional or additional services such as transfers, pre- or post-tour accommodation, “My Own Room” or “My Own Tent,” insurance, amendments, and all incidentals, meals, gratuities, taxes, fees, levies, and transportation not expressly included in the itinerary.
- is subject to availability,
- is valid on new bookings only,
- may not be combined with any other offer or discount,
- has no cash value, is not transferrable to another person,
- is not eligible for “Lifetime Deposit” nor “Guaranteed Departure,” and
- cannot be exchanged by the Winner
- Winner must contact G Adventures directly by phone and/or email to book their prize tour, and G Adventures must agree to the chosen departure dates and the prize may be substituted for a prize of comparable value by G Adventures’ in its sole discretion. Subjecting to licensing approval.
- Passport, visa, and vaccination procurement and costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Please note that mandatory medical insurance, at the cost of the Winner, is required for participation.
- Prize is subject to the Winner agreeing to G Adventures’ booking terms and conditions, found here: http://gadventures.com/terms-conditions-policies/
- Total prize pool value is at $5000 approximately including GST.
- By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.